December assessment - feedback and learner response

 My target grade is a 5

My mark for this paper was 19 marks out of 40

To achieve my target grade of a 5, I would need to get 5 more marks

1) First, copy down the teacher's comments from your paper. Next, did you succeed in meeting or exceeding your target grade for GCSE Media? If not, how many additional marks do you need to achieve your target grade in this paper? Write this in a full answer. 
EBI-your written English lets you down and poor writing sometimes makes your answer hard to understand..
LR-Make sure you always link arguments  back to the question. I succeeded in meeting my target grade for GCSE media.

2) Write a question-by-question analysis of your performance. For each question, write how many marks you got from the number available and identify any points that you missed by carefully studying the 'possible content' part of the mark scheme:

Q1-2/2 marks 
Q2-2/2 marks 
Q3-5/8 marks
Additional points: i need to say more in my answer and say in my point about how the Arctic Monkeys were successful 
Q4-4/8 marks 
Additional points:I need to try to make my points not seem confusing and i need to specific to the video and i also need to revise relationships.
Q5-6/20 marks 
 Additional points:i need to focus on young people specifically which was the question and why it would make it appealing to young people and improve on my written English.
3) Based on the whole of your learner response and my comments, choose one of the below LRs that you need to do, going forward (there may be more than one but please copy down just one to focus on for now): 
LR5- Read the questions and make sure I am answering / engaging with the question and constructing an argument in the essay questions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reveal: case study blog task

GCSE Media Key Concepts

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood- Representation and Audience